Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Marine Construction Lead (RLEC)? to work within their facilities located in China Yard for 2-years contract.
- Leads all mechanical construction/installation activities during construction (demolition, RLE, Conversion and Integration) for the hull marine equipment (including cargo)
- Coordinate with other disciplines for optimum construction sequence
- Coordinate all related construction and Inspection activities with the Yard/Subcontractors
- Manages the site mechanical team
- Ensures daily coordination with site QHSE team
- Ensure works are carried out as per schedule, monitors yard progress and manpower.
- Diploma / Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering or Chief Engineer license with tanker experience
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a lead role for FPSO Conversion works for VLCC size vessel, looking at marine equipment (can be reduced if the candidate has a Chief Engineer’s ticket for tankers)
- Have minimum taken on a lead role for 2 FPSO RLEC projects, managing installation of marine equipment until mechanical completion.
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in China.
- Good understanding of International Shipyards
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.
- Chinese citizens currently based in China
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified