We are currently working with a world renown operator, who seek a Marine Advisor, to be based in Sunbury, England.
- Responsible for executing assigned duties in compliance with Group, Segment and Regional requirements. Supports other entities within region as required under functional support model or SLA, e.g., Planning, Emergency Response, Incident investigation, SIMOPS, Res Dev, GWO, GPO
- Responsible for the execution of all marine activities in compliance with Group, segment, and regional requirements.
- Responsible for completing barrier management activities for passing and attendant vessel barriers in accordance with risk management procedure and contributes to the upkeep of marine elements on the regional risk register.
- Undertakes “job rep” duties for assigned contractors in accordance with contractor management procedure. Emergency response duties relating to marine activity (as defined by the Regional emergency response procedures).
- Responsible for assuring the accuracy and content of approved Site Operating Procedures are current and updated.
- Responsible for driving a culture of continuous improvement for marine performance in region and continuously seek out operational improvements to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Sound marine operational experience in terminals, hydrocarbon carriage or offshore marine operations.
- Technical understanding of marine activity, demonstrable experience in marine operations.
- Held or have held a Marine or Engineering Certificate of Competency or, Degree or equivalent qualification in a marine related discipline.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience