Manufacturing Manager – Atlantic Canada/Canada Wide
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Manufacturing Manager to work within their facility located Atlantic Canada
- Managing manufacturing activities; establishing targets to meet company goals, maintaining the budget and ensuring manufacturing compliance with all regulatory bodies and company policies.
- Leading and directing the planning, implementation and improvement of manufacturing methods, processes, infrastructure, equipment, and facilities for existing and new products.
- Selecting, hiring, evaluating, motivating and development of department personnel.
- Providing direction, production decisions, leading manufacturing investigations, implementing corrective actions, and ensuring product will adhere to quality standards and client expectations.
- Stewarding process validation life cycle.
- Reviewing and approving of all technical documentation, procedures, and SOP’s specific to the manufacturing unit.
- Working cross functionally with other departments such as process development / tech transfer, maintenance, engineering, and quality to ensure all operational and quality targets are met.
- B.Sc. in related field or ten years of Industrial Manufacturing experience.
- Two years of GMP pharma experience in a supervisory role
- Project Management and organizational skills
- Leadership capability with proven decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as required