Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek for a Management Control professional to work within their facilities located in Paris, France.
1. State of play of current practices on (i) management control of P&L Holding and the cost of debt and (ii) management control of the Finance Department
2. Restructuring of files and associated processes on points (i) and (ii)
3. Establishment of reporting and presentation templates on points (i) and (ii)
4. Monthly and quarterly analysis of deviations from the budget on points (i) and (ii)
5. Consolidation of quarterly “Performance Committee” reporting from corporate departments (based on information communicated to it by the other controllers)
Place of the Service:
The service will be carried out in the premises of the company on the Paris La Défense site with the possibility of work either on the premises of the selected Contractor or by working from home.
Desired experience of a few years allowing a certain autonomy,
Good knowledge of Excel, SAP (or even Essbase),