We are currently recruiting an Associate Operations Consultant for a globally renowned engineering consultancy.
Ideally you will be a seasoned generalist with sound knowledge in the areas of Business analysis, Organisational Change, Operational Readiness and Performance Improvement.
You will leverage your knowledge and experience in multiple sectors, to establish relationships, win work and grow your team.
Location- Sydney, NSW
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Identify new business opportunities, developing proposals to win new busines – this can include assisting with other regional offices
- Delivering successful project outcomes
- Lead project planning and scoping by outlining full projects/activities and resources required such as time, people, skills required
- Grow the operations consultancy team when required
- 8+ years’ experience in an operations or management consulting environment – ideally at one of the Big 4 or Tier 1 Engineering Consultancies
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience in any of a broad number of industries including Infrastructure, Transport (Highways, Rail), Energy, Mining, Water, Healthcare
- One professional membership or credit towards eligibility for membership such as IAM, PMI
- One or more of the following educational qualifications are desirable:
- Asset Management
- Engineering Degree, Business Degree
- Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Lean Six Sigma, Systems Engineering etc