Contract: This contract is 5 months,
Salary / Package: Competitive salary. Please note this role can only be worked on a PAYE basis.
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Amy Spink
- Updating and writing mandatory documents, clauses, controls and instructions, and other relevant ISMS documents to ensure compliance, effectiveness, and efficiency of the ISMS organization
- Support development of the ISMS organisation and governance
- Sparring with and coaching of the ISMS manager
- Support the project team with ISO27001 knowledge
- Sparring on effective ISMS scalability across sites, functions, and countries
- Facilitating and supporting implementation with relevant stakeholders across the organisation
- Expert knowledge of ISO 27001, 27002, 27005 and 27019 and hands-on working experience with writing instructions and ISO mandatory documents, as well as working with ISO 27001 procedures
- Good knowledge on NCSC NIS CAF as well as other relevant international standards such as German IT Security Catalogue, ISA/IEC 62443, and NIST.
- Experience with implementation of ISO27001 and ISO27019, preferably within energy sector
- Good knowledge of SCADA (OT) systems
- Locally based candidates only
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Amy Spink.