Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Maintenance Work Preparer to join them in Moerdijk, the Netherlands on a 12-month contract.
The Maintenance discipline covers the development of Maintenance strategies and the planning, coordination and execution of Maintenance activities. Maintenance ensures safe, defect free and efficient operations through the regular upkeep of equipment and tools in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Resolve malfunctions
- Understand and maintain the equipment as effectively and efficiently as possible, making sure it performs as intended
- Carry out preventive maintenance on industrial chiller and HVAC installations
- Assist with the execution of projects on HVAC installations
- Strength the HVAC team
- Ensure safe and efficient operations and use of tools in a cost efficient and timely manner
- Industrial refrigeration and HVAC mechanic knowledge
- 5+ years of work experience in industrial refrigeration installations
- Knowledge of NH3 cooling system is a plus
- Spot diploma – VCA – NH3 or similar training
- MUST speak Dutch and be living in the Netherlands