Our client, a leading Chemical company, is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work within their facilities in Southfield, Michigan for a 1-year contract.
- Site wide plumbing maintenance work as required.
- Site wide Concrete and masonry repairs as needed • Building exterior sealing to keep buildings water tight.
- Paint, remodel, and refurbish areas as needed.
- Maintain exterior grounds as needed.
- Change light bulbs, interior, and exterior, as needed.
- Ability to read equipment manuals and follow manufacturer instructions on performing equipment maintenance.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- 1-3 years of working experience in facilities maintenance.
- Basic understanding of electrical, masonry, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service oriented.