Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Maintenance Technician I to work on a 6- months contract in Kenedy, TX.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Truck provided by employer.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- TWIC card.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications, and standard procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.