Airswift is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor III to work with our client in Sunbury-on-Thames, Near London, on a 12-month contract.
- Participates in the asset maintenance work validation and prioritization meeting. Ensuring the asset holds sufficient resources and materials to complete the 2-week maintenance schedule.
- Ensuring maintenance regulatory compliance work is completed as planned.
Planning and the safe execution of high priority corrective / breakdown type work.
- Ensuring all maintenance work close-out is completed in accordance with the work management data standards.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and resource efficiency of maintenance work completed and resolving and/or escalating systemic issues that prevent the completion of the agreed maintenance work schedule.
- Progressing and monitoring the competency of the asset maintenance technicians as per the Global Competence Management Assurance System and that the maintenance technicians meet the minimum competency standards for any work they undertake.
- Delivering safe, quality and reliable maintenance in alignment with company values.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and technical expertise in multiple maintenance disciplines. Demonstrated ability to network and influence across organisational boundaries.
- Extensive knowledge of work permitting and risk assessment processes for maintenance preparation / execution activities.
- Extensive knowledge of the work management process and a proven track record of driving continuous improvement in maintenance work execution using the work management process.
- Work experience at operating sites.