Our client, a major Oil & Gas company is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for offshore platforms to work in Pernis, Netherlands, for a 12 month contract position.
The function maintenance supervisor concerns management and cooperation on activities for the maintenance and thus the safe and reliable production of gas of an offshore installation. The person is all-round and has knowledge of E / I, Rotating and Mechanical activities, but can also supervise projects. More than 10 years of knowledge and experience of maintenance work and offshore management of large teams is a prerequisite. The person is a team player without a 9 to 5 attitude. In addition, it is possible to be deployed in addition to offshore work during onshore work preparation.
• More than 10 years of offshore experience in a similar position.
• Team player and always open to receiving feedback and thereby working on personal growth.
• Works in a structured and systematic way, with first time right being the goal.
• Knowledge of the NAM platforms is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with turnarounds.
• Knowledge and experience with maintenance systems such as SAP, Primavera planning is a plus.
• Has the skills to provide structural feedback to the organization for continuous improvement.
• Willing to also be deployed for onshore work preparation.
• In possession of the required offshore training