Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Study Technician to work a 3 month contract subjected to extension within their facilities located in Brest, France.
Handling studies are to be carried out on the ALNG2 project.
The work to be carried out will be in particular but not exhaustive
- Compilations of information on plans
- Realization of plans and kinematics of lifting / transfers
- Drafting of documents in English
- Inter-discipline communication to identify needs
- Follow the evolution of the organs to be handled
- Equipment list (selection, choice, definition)
- Rigorous, good analytical skills.
- Good understanding of 2D plans, seen in 3D space.
- Experience in handling.
- English technique. Read, write.
- CAD / CAD: Navisworks simulate (3D Model Viewer), possibly E3D (3D).
- Autocad (2D) (If possible)