Airswift is currently seeking a Maintenance Specialist to work on a 6-months contract with a global energy infrastructure company. Our client funds, builds and operates natural gas infrastructure and logistics, so experience in LNG is highly preferable.
- Tag all assets with asset ID numbers
- Verify build or build assets in eMaint
- Create and assign asset hierarchy system
- Build out assets with manufacturer numbers, cost per unit, etc.
- Input all PMs for assets based of manufacturers recommendation
- Build WO process and flow to be implemented at all sites
- Ensure all critical spares are in eMaint and a minimum on-hand/replenish amount is established.
- Ensure all applicable OQ inspections are created in the system.
- Very experienced in Data Upload
- Field experience
- eMaint CMMS experience - IBM Maximo and similar platforms might be considered
- Implement standardized use of eMaint system
- Understanding of preventative maintenance schedules, tasks, job steps
- Understanding of OQ required maintenance tasks
- Ability to travel for asset tagging and asset verification