Airswift is seeking candidates for a contract Maintenance / Mechanical Turnaround Planner / Scheduler position to support a maintenance outage for our chemical client in Geismar, LA.
- Start Date: As soon as available
- Duration: 3 Months with potential for extension
- Work Schedule: 4 /10s up to TA window, then 7/10s for one week, possibly one 4 x 10 week post TA
Roles & Responsibilities: Planner/Scheduler
- Build P6 schedule using detailed plans. Resource load.
- Planning in EAM (Activities, Resources, BOM)
- Walk down job notifications or work orders to survey each job site for accessibility, crane usage, scaffold & painting requirements.
- Use word or excel to fill out job specific package documentation. (Flange Management, Picture sheet, BOM, markup P&IDs, Inspection Hold Points as determined by QA/QC.
- The position is unique in regards to the timing and duration. Primavera knowledge in building the schedule is very important, but having the knowledge to plan is a must during the duration of this position.