Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source a Maintenance Scheduler. This role will be on a 12-month contract based in Brisbane QLD, and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints. Please see details below;
Title: Maintenance Scheduler
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Location: Brisbane QLD
Working Schedule: 5/2
The purpose of this role is to deliver an integrated schedule that fosters safe, reliable area operations. This will be completed by using CMMS and Primavera which aligns to our asset priorities and within our overall asset constraints. The incumbent will optimise and integrate schedules to minimise risk and maximise value to reflect upstream and Midstream priorities and business objectives.
The Scheduler will provide scheduling expertise and facilitate smooth and safe execution for Production teams and turnarounds. Using Primavera the scheduler will integrate and optimise the schedule to minimise risk and maximise values to reflect our business priorities and objectives.
· Diversity in the company means valuing all the ways we differ because they create individual perspectives and unique contributions. Inclusion at the company means having a safe, positive, and caring environment in which our differences are understood, embraced, and valued by the people we work with. The successful candidate will role model D&I behaviours and create an environment where different views and perspectives are valued.
· The Scheduler will provide scheduling expertise and facilitate smooth and safe execution for Production teams and turnarounds. Using Primavera the scheduler will integrate and optimise the schedule to minimise risk and maximise values to reflect our business priorities and objectives.
· Prioritise schedule scope in accordance with Work Management Guidelines (Safety Critical Elements, Constrained Activity Plans, Corrective Maintenance, and Planned Maintenance Etc.)
· Prepare key inputs and expedite scheduling actions from Weekly Scheduling meeting
· Ensure resource loading and availability are adequately set to accommodate emergent work
· Identify and support resolution of cross-functional conflicts
· Identify functional activities that bring risk to delivery of the Schedule
· Manage the inclusion of emergent work into the Schedule
· Ensure that all activities have been checked against schedule gate readiness criteria
· Communicate the agreed Schedules to all functions and area personnel
· Ensuring that activities in the weekly schedule are aligned with or form part of the Integrated Activity Plan.
· Deliver schedules for all maintenance events which have a significant production impact or risk.
· Ensure the schedule has clearly identified critical paths for each event.
· Drive consistency of Primavera usage in in the company
· Coordination of all planned activities with non-maintenance planning teams to deliver integrated All work Schedules
· Review schedule KPI performance with area leaders and others
· Coordinating the update of the weekly Maintenance Execution schedule to show progress versus plan, identify opportunities for accelerating work or rescheduling work based on plant situation.
· Close collaboration with multiple stakeholders to understand emerging scope, bundling
· opportunities and activity clashes (SIMOPS). Key groups include Maintenance planners, Major Maintenance Execution, Brownfield projects, Logistics and Operations.
Skills / Experience:
- Skilled in the use of Maximo/SAP PM, Primavera P6 in a high intensity planning and scheduling context, ideally in an oil and gas industry setting.
- A technical professional who demonstrates extensive experience in all facets of maintenance, planning, and scheduling activities
- Demonstrated experience in administering maintenance management/work management systems
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with a proven ability to engage with a broad spectrum of people.
- Superior computer literacy and mastery of a suite of packages including Microsoft office, Excel, Project and Primavera, Maximo/SAP
- Ability to use initiative and find solutions to complex problems
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work outside the scope of the position where required
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details.