Our major client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Maintenance Planner (Scheduler) professional to work within their facilities located in Wilmington, California for a long-term contract (year to year extensions).
The professional will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating all planned labor, material, and service resources for routine maintenance work and small maintenance projects utilizing the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS; SAP) as prescribed by the Company’s routine and processes.
- Establish weekly and daily routine maintenance schedules in partnership with Operations, Maintenance, and technical groups.
- Design the schedule to be a strategic balance of corrective and preventive work that loads craft resources at full capacity for the upcoming week.
- Utilize internal work order logic to optimize plans and schedule work effectively and efficiently; strategically bundle and schedule related work
- Manage future weeks’ Resource Availability roster; ensure the CMMS (SAP) resource tables are accurate
- Communicate with the warehouse for the release of “kitted” material to be staged in advance of scheduled work and verify delivery.
- Manage and update scheduled work to progress work to completion:
- Monitor, analyze, and report Resource Utilization, Schedule Compliance, Craft Backlog, and Safety Work Order metrics on a weekly basis.
- Review and audit plans and packages on a weekly frequency:
- Lead the process of the quality work order and notification closure and monitor and manage the backlog
- Meet monthly with customers (Operations and Maintenance Supervisors) to seek feedback regarding scheduling product content, relevance, value, and quality
- Perform other duties as required.
- CMMS and/or SAP experience
- Scheduling Maintenance Work Process experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word Tools
- Knowledge of Safety, Mechanical Integrity, and Industrial Hygiene standards and procedures
- Team Player, Great Communicator and Organized to the Detail