Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Maintenance Planner to work a long-term contract in Billings, MT.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for generating accurate job plans with complete job sequences that tie together estimated labor resources, parts, materials, equipment and internal/external services required to complete jobs on agreed upon schedules.
- Planning and estimating labor, material, and service resources for maintenance per Routine Maintenance Planning Process.
- Developing a plan task list library in SAP and planning a package library for repeatable maintenance tasks.
- Generating accurate and complete planning packages for all planned jobs so craft productivity can be optimized (drawings, previous repair history, permit requirements, Bills of Material, etc.).
- Constructively resolving priority, scope, job step, and resource requirement issues in partnership with Operations and Maintenance Resources during the planning stage.
- Back-filling for Scheduler as required and cover additional Planner responsibilities created by short duration absences of other Planners.
- SAP Experience
- Experienced Maintenance Planner- 7+ years experience in maintenance planning and scheduling in industrial or refining setting 5+ years Refinery Experience