Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Maintenance Planner to be based in Esbjerg, Denmark. The role will be offered with a long-term contract and a negotiable daily rate
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager as Maintenance Planner you’ll be responsible for developing, reviewing and issuing the Maintenance functional plan (5Y to execution) and keeping it aligned with the Integrated Asset Plan.
- Develop, review and issue Maintenance functional plans for all Sites under Field Operation department (5Y, 2y, 1y, 90d to execution)
- Develop, review and issue ad-hoc outage plans for major Maintenance non-routine work
- Liaise with activity owners within Maintenance discipline teams, IOP Planner and Campaign Coordinators to ensure accurate Maintenance functional plans fully aligned with integrated plans
- Engage with activity owners to ensure adhering to planning process including planning toll gates are met
- Facilitate Maintenance planning meetings as per Operating Rhythm
- Track and report on functional plan stability and misses.
- Actively pursue Planning process improvement opportunities and conduct root cause analyses of schedule misses
- BA degree in relevant technical discipline, along with extensive industry experience in relevant Maintenance ideally covering Offshore Assets
- Knowledge of Planning and Scheduling processes and use of Primavera and SAP