Airswift is seeking a 4X Maintenance Specialists to work with our client in Aberdeen on 12-month assignments.
The maintenance operative will have a number of skills including woodworking, painting and be able to work in a team. Also be familiar with control of work practices and Personal Protective Equipment. The operative is expected to work on their own initiative after being supervised by staff.
- Lead the safe and efficient execution of maintenance activity in adherence to the company's global Work Management and Activity Integration processes with a emphasis on execution readiness and right first time execution. Ensure work planning is completed to a high standard and seek feedback from key stakeholders both onshore and offshore.
- Support their assigned squad and the wider regional team to implement best practice in work preparation and execution.
- Maximise value through the implementation of Agile working practices and priotitisation of tasks based on value to the business.
- Manage the delivery of 3rd party vendors by setting clear standards for work quality and safe execution. Monitor progress and provide feedback as part of Quarterly Performance Reviews.
- Regularly review and provide input into the Maintenance Build and Preventative Maintenance Strategies to improve quality and optimise delivery.
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or time served maintenance technician with significant site experience.
- Experience in delivering maintenance and/or turnaround activity in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Energy industries.
- Knowledge of work planning, safety management systems and process/marine equipment.
- Experience of SAP PM
- Site Leadership/Supervision experience on Oil and Gas, Pertochemical or Energy industry facilities.
- OGUK/Optio offshore medical certificate and survival training.