Maintenance Engineer - Contract - Netherlands
Airswift are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer with knowledge of machine maintenance and electrical equipment repairs to work on site at a chemicals plant in Southern Holland.
- Reporting in to the operations manager you will carry out pre-planned and reactive work as well as general electro mechanical maintenance and fault finding.
- The role will involve multi-tasking – always in a safe and responsible manner.
- HBO qualified
- Substantial industrial / hands on experience in a multi-skilled role (mechanical and electrical maintenance).
- Strong working knowledge of all relevant Health and Safety requirements.
- Experienced in problem analysis and trouble shooting.
- Prior experience working on a chemicals plant in a comparable role advantageous, but not essential.
Further details available upon request.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!