Airswift is seeking a Maintenance Administrator (entry-level) to work on a 1 year contract in Quincy, FL for a large Chemical Company. This contractor will be working the day shift from 7am to 3:30pm from Monday through Friday.
- Assist Maintenance department in various daily operations and office support.
- Validate, Create, Communicate and Publish daily multi-craft SAP schedule.
- Complete daily time confirmations in SAP.
- Update and close work orders / notifications upon completion.
- Sourcing suppliers (vendors) and processing invoices.
- Coordinating meetings, events and other similar activities.
- Manage maintenance PM documents and files.
- Assist Planner / Scheduler to handle schedule breaker material ordering.
- Work daily and weekend overtime to meet department demands.
- Must have own transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Multitasking ability
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- SAP or other CMMS experience would be a huge plus