Our client, a major chemical company, is looking for a Mailroom Clerk position to work on a 12-months contract in Houston, Texas.
- Provides receipt, safe delivery and processing of mail and light parcels within the assigned facility(ies).
- Sorts incoming/inter-office mail and light parcels for delivery to addressees.
- Processes outgoing parcels, pouch, domestic or international Mails.
- Assures that mail is processed in accordance with relevant governing bodies' regulations & guidelines.
- Works safely at all times.
- Maintains addresses associated to sorting mail/parcels.
- Assures that work station is up-to-date and accurate.
- High School diploma or GED
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.