Our client seeks the services of a Machines Inspector for a 3 – 6 Month project, FIFO from Perth on a 2 and 1 basis.
- Familiar with AS4324, AS4100
- Familiar with RTIO specifications and have previous RTIO site experience
- Field support to the Site Superintendent in managing the Construction Contractor during build of two Stackers and one Reclaimer and ensure technical compliance of the machines to the Specifications and Project standards.- CCMS experience (commissioning completion management system)
- Supervise and inspect site works in accordance with ITP’s, ITR’s and Project requirements - Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure compliance with all requirements with regard to safety, environment, hazards, work quality, constructability, cost and schedule.
- Identify and propose corrective actions for non-conformances
- Inspect and confirm rectification works comply with contract requirements to close out punchlist items
- Supporting project control activities and supporting the change management system
Please note candidates must reside in WA to be considered