Our major client in Oil & Gas industry is seeking a Machinery Maintenance Technician II to work within their facilities located in Beaumont, TX for a 3-month assignment.
- Monitoring and managing machinery condition in the field.
- Troubleshoots problems and performs repairs as needed.
- Regularly inspects equipment and executes preventative maintenance plans.
- To perform and participate in the trouble shooting maintenance activities of the plant rotating equipment including pumps, centrifugal/Reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, Gas Turbines, fans, blowers, and high-speed centrifugal air compressors packages.
- Creation of route, upload route / download route & vibration data in the system, vibration data collection, vibration analysis.
- Participate in condition monitoring checks on machinery, notify any abnormality or malfunction to the immediate
- Participate in the major machines overhaul and repair, identify spare from manufacturer drawing and spare parts list.
- Lube oil samples collection, lube oil condition monitoring.
- Attend toolbox meeting to establish scope of work, safety requirement, permit to work, special tools and material.
- 10+Years of closely related field experience
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge or experience in condition monitoring of Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines, Pumps, Compressors and Gear boxes etc.
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player: exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Work Schedule: 4 days on / 3 days off (40 hours weekly)