Airswift has been tasked by one of our major software technology start-up clients to seek a Machine Learning Engineer to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur for a permanent role.
- Design, implement, test, and document new features and improvements for deep learning applications.
- Set up and manage deep learning development and production infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
- Identify and choose the right deep learning or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate deep learning recipes for development.
- Participates in multiple application development specialties, including machine learning applications, application programming interface development, mathematical and logical algorithm development.
- Work under general supervision to complete assigned software development tasks.
- Participate in team activities, including stand-ups, code reviews, design sessions, and demos. In addition, they will automate testing and deployment of new features and products.
- Develops and executes unit and integrated test procedures
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in Linux-based OSes such as Ubuntu, CentOS and RHEL.
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Programming experience in Python 2.x & 3.x, TensorFlow 1.x & 2.x, Keras, scikit-learn, Matplotlib,
- OpenCV, Numpy.
- Additional programming experience in any of the following would be an added advantage: PyTorch,
- Caffe2, Pandas, Java, R, Android and iOS development and Git.
- Detailed knowledge of machine learning evaluation metrics and best practice.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A portfolio of past experience (include any blogs, talks, contributions to Open Source, Kaggle).