Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Logistics Advisor to join them on a 1-year contract to work in Spring, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Provide technical input into logistics strategies and plans to support "Operating Organizations"
• Provides technical support and input for logistics activities and interface coordination to support transportation of materials and equipment into, within, and from the country of operation.
• Provides technical support in managing interfaces with procurement and warehouse services including tax and customs, expediting, shipping/receiving, Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC), inventory management.
• Supports Logistics Management to ensure logistics service companies comply with all prevailing regulatory, environmental and statutory requirements.
• Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS) and Logistic best practices.
• Provides technical support for Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) programs and inspections of services and equipment including work-site inspections, security, audits and quality assurance verifications.
• Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of complex risk assessments, incident investigation and engineering studies.
• Leads or participates in logistics cost management and productivity improvement plans.
• Leads or supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
• Provides technical expertise to support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
• Provides guidance for appropriate logistics components of Emergency Response Plans (ERP).
• Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance and support for aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services.
• Supports Logistics Management as requested.
• Develops, maintains and shares Logistics best practices.
• Networks with cross-functional representatives and teams, industry associations, and suppliers.
• Development of project plans while identifying application opportunities for lessons learned & best practices sharing.
• BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
• 7-10 years’ experience in supply and logistics, preferably in international frontier operations
• Demonstrates strong planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills. Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with Production, Development, Projects, Drilling and Exploration; able to network effectively across organizations
• Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, process planning and mechanical coordination, maintenance management, maintenance - mechanical, logistics, general marine operations
• Due the nature of marine commercial operations, should be flexible with work hours (24/7 job with afterhours calls).
• Other important factors are previous experience and computer knowledge.
• Sea-going experience is desirable but not necessary; marine operations
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.