Airswift is currently looking for a Logistics Advisor to work with one of our major clients in Oil and Gas on a 7-months contract position in Spring, TX.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- 7-10 years’ experience in supply and logistics, preferably in international frontier operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP and/or willingness to learn new systems
- Previous experience with Oil and Gas is a plus
- Availability to work off-hours and weekends when needed.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provides technical support and input for logistics activities and interface coordination with "Clients" to support transportation of materials and equipment into, within, and from the country of operation.
- Provides technical support in managing interfaces with procurement and warehouse services including tax and customs, expediting, shipping/receiving, Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC), inventory management.
- Supports Logistics Management to ensure logistics service companies comply with all prevailing regulatory, environmental and statutory requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS) and Logistic best practices.
- Provides technical support for Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) programs and inspections of services and equipment including work-site inspections, security, audits and quality assurance verifications.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of complex risk assessments, incident investigation and engineering studies.
- Leads or participates in logistics cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Provides technical expertise to support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Provides guidance for appropriate logistics components of Emergency Response Plans (ERP).
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance and support for aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services.