Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Logistics Manager to join them in Paris, then offshore Senegal.
Project Logistic Manager shall define, prepare, manage, and deploy Project Logistic strategy from the office preparation stage to offshore execution. It covers all Logistic issues and challenges related to FPSO mooring pre-installation, towing & positioning, mooring hook-up, commissioning, and hand-over.
Main duties :
- Define and validate project logistic plan: Agents, Import/Export of Vessels and equipment, crew change and personnel logistics, harbor services, and yard storage.
- Manage, execute, and optimize logistic plans before and during operations.
- Participate in the subcontracting process for the provision of services required for the execution of the logistics plan
- Monitor the permitting issues in relation to logistics and to assist the Project Permitting Manager for the Management of the Permits & Consents.
- Manage the Project Logistics team and to assist in the hiring of the team members.
- Manage the subcontracted services provided by third parties for logistics during operations
- Set-up onshore base (Offices, IT & Communication, Accommodations & Lodging)
- Management team focal point for all Logistics matters.
- Responsible for HSE requirements related to logistical activities and in particular for personnel transfer and crew changes.
- Anticipate and manage demobilization of Vessels, equipment re-exportation, and closure of the onshore base.
Project Logistic Manager required field of expertise:
- Knowledge of logistic of personnel and equipment abroad,
- Knowledge of interfaces, requirement, and issues linked to offshore vessel mobilization,
- Knowledge of offshore operation engineering constraints, methods, and technical execution,
- Knowledge of Sub-contracting,
- Risks identification and management,
- Good knowledge of reporting
- Basic understanding of offshore facilities operations and maintenance
- Language: English, French.
Engineering degree with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in logistics for construction/operation abroad including preferably 4 years on-site.
- Paris – during preparation phase (year 2021). Missions in Senegal and Mauritania will be required during preparation phase – frequency approx. 1 week per month.
- Senegal – Dakar - during offshore operation phase. Missions in Mauritania will be required during operation phase – frequency TBD