Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Logistic Coordinator to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Understand project and/or operations requirements
- Implement strategies and plans (expediting, inspection, customs, transports, storage, material receiving and control)
- Perform purchasing activities appropriately (from RFQ to PO award) and in full compliance with Company working procedures (mainly for transport and material control activities)
- Ensure that vendors and third parties have all necessary information to execute the order (ie: standard Quality Control Plan (QCP), shipping & marking requirements, technical requirements)
- Perform thorough check of all deliverables submitted by vendors and third parties
- Monitor the performance of logistics third parties (i.e., agencies, freight forwarders), propose
- Conduct regular follow-ups to get updated and accurate information and raise alert whenever appropriate
- Formalize adequately all necessary input to decision makers (e.g.: reporting, preservation routine)
- Ensures that updated data are populated in Supply Chain applications on a timely manner
- Proactively interface with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Insurance, Tax, Legal, Compliance …) for sharing information and progress, and for resolving issues
- Chase those internal stakeholders perform their tasks in due time (ie: review / approve vendor documentation)
- Ensure implementation of any agreed recovery actions plans
- Organize field visits to assess vendor performance during fabrication of the equipment, to inspect the equipment/material as per Company requirements, to check safety during loading /unloading operations
- Ensure that equipment / material is safely fabricated, delivered on site and stored as per Company requirements, with no damage
- Provide feedback to Package Manager and/or Operations Buyer for overall vendor rating purpose
- Having working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry, preferable project experience for module fabrications projects
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.