Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Replacement Housing Assistant to join them for a 1-year contract (with possible extension) in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Assist the Local Content Manager and the team in achieving the projects Local Content Plan objectives, in line with Local Content regulatory requirements, by providing support on administrative tasks and communication, including but not limited to:
- Preparing procedures, guidelines, policies, internal communications
- Preparing presentations and communications
- Support communications internally and externally on digital platforms and social media
- Provide assistance to Capacity Building Lead and Senior Contract Strategies Lead when needed
- Support Reporting and Performance Lead when needed in finalizing reports and communications submission to support NC / LC plan and road map
- Support preparation of inductions and submission of contributions and updates to other EACOP departments
- Accountable to implement, secure and monitor all administrative aspect within National/Local Content Department (deliverables, communications, plans).
- Develop good working relations and cooperation with the National/Local Content department and other project departments
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Degree in Administration or equivalent
- Professional Experience (years): minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experienced in Project Controls, Document controls or Administration and Communication
- Analytical mind-set, rigorous, pro-active, autonomous