Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking an LNG Process Lead to work in Paris region / San Donato Milanese for a 1 year contract.
The candidate will be part of the company's Onshore Division, LNG Technologies Process Department, with the goal of leading all or a portion of the main process engineering activities relevant to Natural Gas Liquefaction Projects within the assigned budget, time schedule and quality standards.
The candidate shall also contribute to the capitalization of the Project experience in order to improve and harmonize work methodologies and ensure continuous technical improvement.
Specifically, candidate will be asked to:
- Co-ordinate the process activities of the assigned team members throughout the Project
- Supervise the development of process deliverables, their technical check or elaborate complex ones
- Provide mentorship for younger team resources
- Grant interface with the Client technical representative
- Participate to the multidisciplinary project review sessions
- Manage the Project interfaces with engineering disciplines, procurement, Licensors and Vendors
- Inform on a permanent basis the Technical Manager and if required the Project Manager of any foreseen technical or financial or delay risk, supporting Project effort with identification of changes to the Contract scope
- Support Plant start-up, participate to performance tests and elaborate acceptance test report
- Take part to the commercial activities (promotion, pre-qualification and bidding), providing
- technological/technical know-how and experience
- Analyze the Tender Documents
- Assess the contractual guarantees and liabilities, their associated risk and monitor each of them, during the Project execution phase, to ensure their achievement
- Assess the most effective technology available
- Take part in the definition of the detail project execution strategy
- Candidate with 5 years minimum experience in Natural Gas Liquefaction initiatives and minimum 3 years as Process team Leader.
- Knowledge of Natural Gas liquefaction technologies and of the criticalities of the fuel gas system in a Natural Gas Liquefaction plant.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial software in use for the process simulations of LNG Plants.
- Ability to set up and supervise the activities of process engineers assigned to his group.
- Ability to plan the work and maintain the timing; with focus in planning the teamwork in order to supply information to the other engineering disciplines in time and ways that allow to shorten / optimize the overall project schedule.
- Ability to interface with technologies licensors, vendors and international clients
- Capability to control the quality, the costs and the timing of the subcontracted activities ensuring the compliance with project scheduling and goals and with contract
- Good English proficiency written and spoken