Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking a Line Pipe project Lead Services professional to work in London then Tanzania for a 12 months renewable contract.
• Ensuring Pipe mills productivity with regards to Project schedule
• Coordinating the review of all relevant Engineering / Qualification / Manufacturing / fabrication / Testing documents. This includes material selection, specifications, welding procedures & qualifications, anti-corrosion coating procedures & qualifications, testing procedures, ITP etc.;
• Ensuring compliance of the Line-pipe and Bends Manufacture & Coating with Project Specifications;
• Awareness of and compliance with H3SE standards and business ethics by subordinates and contractors.
Report immediately to his hierarchy any H3SE or Quality non-conformance.
• Ensures that Supply scope – Manufacture & Anti-corrosion Coating Engineering / Qualification / manufacturing / Fabrication / Testing activities are performed in line with Contract requirements (including suppliers’ commitment to Local Content) and Project Specifications and obtain derogations for any deviations from Project Optimum Requirements and PPS;
• Lead the review of Line-pipe Supplier specifications, inspection & test plans and any other material / welding & coating related documents with the support of EACOP and EPcm Engineering team; Ensure compliance to Project Documentation Control Procedures;
• Review and instruct Technical Queries, Deviation Requests and Non-Conformance Reports;
• Coordinate / call for inspections/audits at Vendor’s facilities when necessary;
• Attends progress meetings for the line-pipe manufacture;
• Ensures updated integrated schedule and daily progress is available for use and input into planning system;
• Participates to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required;
• Monitors Pipe & Coating Mills achievements and provide in coordination with EPcm support team inputs to weekly and monthly reports and KPIs;
• Identifies potential quality, interface or schedule issue and report to Pipes Delivery Managers of main issues. Proposes mitigation plans;
• Leads, organizes and manages the assigned inspection teams. Oversees the contract internal interfaces between the Pipe and Coating Mills in a good working atmosphere. Holds daily/weekly meetings with inspectors at Pipe mills; Ensure that reporting is as per procedure;
• Ensure proper coordination with Logistics for Line-pipe delivery at FOB ports;
• Internally, co-ordinates with the Project Control team, the Engineering team, the Logistic team, the H3SE team and the Quality team. Externally, liaises and co-ordinates with the various Suppliers;
• Promotes 3C E&P. Follow up the activities of Contractor(s) and strives to optimise costs and achieve value at every opportunity;
• Ensures H3SE requirements are taken into consideration;
• Adopts and demonstrates exemplary behaviour with regard H3SE and H3SE rules; implementation; participates to H3SE risk identification during pipe mill inspections/audits
• Adopts and demonstrates exemplary behaviour with regards to Ethics and project “code of conduct” policy;
• Carries out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.