Airswift has been tasked in inviting an experienced Lifting Supervisor for an offshore FLNG project responsible to organize and perform FLNG deck operations (cargoes, bunkering, and waste management), lifting operations and deck crew management.
- CHAMPION all HSSE initiatives
- Support the development of the Start-up work schedule.
- Store management: control consumable levels, prepare and maintain inventories of the equipment under his responsibility (helideck, refuelling, bunkering, lifting equipment etc….);
- Supervise, coordinate, and manage the Deck Foreman, Crane Operator and Deck Helpers;
- Carry out all documentations recording for the complete activity through FPSO data files;
- Monitor the functioning of systems placed under his responsibility;
- May be requested to act as Boat Landing Officer.
- Approve and review “Routine and Simple lifting plans” and refers to the Block Site Lifting Supervisor for other lifting;
- Prepare and verify all lifting equipment prior lifting operation (condition and certification);
- Plan and supervise the lifting operations on board according to site’s procedures;
- Ensure that FPSO cranes are safely and efficiently operated;
- Supervise the safe slinging and rigging of equipment;
- Plan and calculate load capacities to ensure that all loads are lifted within the safe lifting parameters of cranes;
- Ensure and follow up all rigging equipment are properly stored, maintained and ensure that a register and quarantine process are in place;
- Support the lifting certification inspector during lifting equipment certification;
- Plan the placement and storage of tools and equipment in order to maximise storage and deck load capability.
· 10 years’ experience in lifting with project experience on LNG projects onshore or offshore.
· Technical knowledge of lifting equipment found offshore (offshore cranes, gantry cranes, forklifts, slings, etc.).
· Ability to perform operational lifting plans and risk analysis.
- Must be knowledgeable in all facets of crane operations and safety procedures;
Banksman and rigger certificate (Crane Operator certificate is an advantage)
BST/HUET or BOSIET