Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Life Safety Systems Drafter to work on a 1-year contract in Fort Worth, TX. (Remote position)
- Work on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Perform computer-aided drafting and design of Life Safety and Security Systems for our clients advanced facilities.
- Delivery of complex packages in coordination with multi-disciple engineers and design leads that form the core of our Life Safety Systems delivery team.
- Utilizing AutoCAD and Revit MEP, you will create a 3D model space in coordination with architects and engineers. From those 3D BIM models you will assist the designers with layouts for Fire Alarm Detection Systems, HPM leak detection, Toxic Gas Management Systems, Security, and Intrusion detection systems.
- External High school graduate or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Bluebeam and Navisworks