Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients, in the Renewable Energy Industry, to seek a Legal-Overseas Subsidiary Report to be based in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent position.
Job Brief :
- Supporting the establishment of overseas subsidiaries-Creating a governance system for the entire group
- Establishment / support of overseas subsidiary / representative office
- Preparation of important meeting documents based on local laws and procedures (institutional decision, appointment of officers)
- Preparation of other corporate documents / procedures (mainly review from the viewpoint of compliance)
- With external lawyers Communication (mainly presenting issues from us and inquiring opinions)
- Support for approval applications within Tokyo and overseas subsidiaries based on the approval authority rules
- In this position, there are many opportunities to be directly involved in the process of establishing a foreign corporation and making decisions, and you will have the opportunity to take on various tasks according to the positiveness and aptitude of each member.
- In addition, as a listed company, it continues to grow steadily, and it is possible to experience various legal practices as it grows further.
- Launch and support of overseas subsidiaries (occupations other than legal affairs are also possible)
Background Profile :
- Global compliance system construction experience
- Risk management construction experience
- Those who are familiar with legal knowledge such as Company Law
- Business experience related to East Asian and Southeast Asian countries
- Must speak fluent Japanese and business English
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**