This position is in the Land Administration organization, for a 3-month contract.
• The team consists of a diverse group of people from different Business Areas and backgrounds, located in the Houston, TX office.
• We are a small team with a broad range of tasks.
By joining our team in Land Administration, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work on clearly defined tasks applying standardized processes and tools. Examples of tasks that need to be addressed (including but not limited to):
- Updating leases in QLS to reflect the WI, acreage and depth impacts of various trades
- Previous experience working in MyQuorum QLS is highly preferred
• Look for opportunities to improve and work to make things better.
• Be responsible for identifying problems and updating or modifying working methods related to your direct work area to address both clearly defined and complex issues.
• You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow.
• You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
• You have core knowledge in a particular discipline acquired through academic qualification or significant relevant work experience.
• You take responsibility for your development and seek to understand different perspectives.
• You understand the need for change and are comfortable working in a changing world.