Our major client in Oil & Gas industry is seeking a Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Caldwell, TX for an initial 6-month assignment (subject to extension).
- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule, ensure they are clean and maintained, check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Monitor production equipment: wellheads, separation vessels, compressors, generators, pumping units, and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production, analyze problems, and work with foreman, techs, engineer, and any other relevant personnel to troubleshoot.
- Operate and maintaining artificial lift systems.
- Communicate regularly with production foreman, production techs, and relief operator.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Guidelines.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, contractors, and other external vendors
- Ability to understand gauges, meters, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
- Mechanical aptitude in routine maintenance on machines and equipment (repairing pressure regulators, dump valves, level controllers, etc.).
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to follow standards and procedures.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Good team player.
- Clean driving record.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of lease operating experience (familiar with equipment flow, can walk/trace lines to make determinations).
- Familiar with diverse types of artificial lift (rod lift, plunger lift, gas lift, jet pump).
- Experience with high pressure oil and gas operations with H2S environments.
- Familiar with Cygnet.