Our major client in Oil & Gas industry, an upstream operator, is seeking a Night Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Caldwell, TX for a 6-month assignment.
- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Analyze production related problems and work with foreman, techs, asset manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
- Run Dynamometers and Shoot Fluid Levels on a daily basis.
- Operating and maintaining multiple types of Pump Off Controllers including those with VFDs.
- Provide relief pumping when needed.
- Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained, check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment.
- Daily inspection of pumping units, compressors, and other equipment to ensure they are well maintained.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Communicate regularly with production foreman and relief pumper.
- Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Generate computer-based reports with recommendations for well performance improvements Assuring that all components are operating safely and within regulatory guidelines.
- Provide support to field personnel as needed to ensure POC s are operating at optimal level Experience with high pressure gas operations.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and asset manager.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Oil & Gas experience
- Ability to understand gauges, meters, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
Work Schedule:7 days on/ 7 days off (6pm-6am)