Our major client is seeking a Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Carlsbad, NM for a 12-month assignment.
· Maintain and optimize production from wells
· Troubleshoot well performance and present recommendations to increase production and/or reduce lease operating expenses to the Production Foreman
· Perform daily onsite visits to each well in the assigned route and enter daily gauges into a computer database
· Accurately record daily data as required to meet the needs of the Engineering and Accounting departments
· Operate wells in a manner that is safe and protects the environment
· Other duties or projects as assigned
· High school diploma or GED and two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Experience with Compressors
· Experience with Gast Lift
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Must be self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player capable of completing tasks with some direction of others to meet sensitive deadlines and production goals
· Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with employees, contractors and landowners