Our major client in Oil & Gas industry, an upstream operator, is seeking a Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Caldwell, TX for a 6-month assignment.
· Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
· Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
· Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
· Analyze production related problems and work with foreman, techs, asset manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
· Run Dynamometers and Shoot Fluid Levels on a daily basis.
· Operating and maintaining multiple types of Pump Off Controllers including those with VFDs.
· Provide relief pumping when needed.
· Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained, check for spills and fluid leaks.
· Perform light maintenance on equipment.
· Daily inspection of pumping units, compressors, and other equipment to ensure they are well maintained.
· Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
· Communicate regularly with production foreman and relief pumper.
· Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned.
· Perform all duties in accordance with the Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
· Generate computer-based reports with recommendations for well performance improvements Assuring that all components are operating safely and within regulatory guidelines.
· Provide support to field personnel as needed to ensure POC s are operating at optimal level Experience with high pressure gas operations.
· Participate in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and asset manager.
· Minimum of 5 Years of experience
· High School Diploma or GED
· Oil & Gas experience
· Ability to understand gauges, meters, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
· Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
· Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
· Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.