Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Lease Operator to join them on a 6-month assignment with the possibility to extend in Platteville, CO.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Monitor wells and bring on wells that go down.
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
- Ability to repair equipment as needed.
- Operate properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Daily production reporting and scheduling of oil and produced water movement.
- Seek ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor.
- Operate wells and artificial lift methods to optimize production.
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc.
- Monitor chemical and lubricating oil usage at wells. Various other field related activities as required by supervisor. Operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions
- Horizontal or vertical well experience
- Knowledge/experience in production.
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel)
- Valid driver's license and clean record.
- Work will require standing, stooping, walking, climbing tank stairs, carrying instruments weighing up to 80 pound with assistance as required.
- Prefer a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Education Requirements: Minimum - HS Diploma or GED Preferred - College Degree
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.