Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Corporate Training Video Editor to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a 12 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform training needs analyses to identify document knowledge and performance gaps collaborating with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Support change management and communication initiatives through the development of materials that enable desired outcomes
- Translating gaps into learning content, with a focus on leveraging video-based solutions to satisfy and/or enable employees technical competency development
- Executing or supporting audio and visual recordings and executing post-production activities including raw footage edits, sound engineering, and the integration of animations, effects etc.
- Ensuring media artefacts are correct with respect to branding; naming conventions; safety and technical accuracy verification with SMEs, etc
Previous education & experience required:
- Degree in Multimedia Design/Communications or 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the design of corporate training content, including micro-learning practices
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles
- Strong background in multimedia development, specifically in recording, editing and publishing video-based assets; this includes, but is not limited to the use of recording equipment (audio and visual), Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to apply skills in utilizing development tools and applications, including Captivate and video capture and editing tools
- Success Factors Learning and/or Content Management software familiarity is an asset
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.