Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Admnistrative Assistant to work on a contract in Deer Park.
- Document Management - Ensure Record retention/disposal according to department file plan. Implement changes based on Standardization opportunities identified across standard documents
- Procedure Document Management – Field and resolve Procedure document updates from MOCs, Procedure updates. Procedure document review reminders, publishing and archiving of procedures. Actions stemming from PHAs (adding HEMP identifiers to procedures and tables of contents) and closing out Radar actions
- Training Document Management - Field and resolve issues resulting from Training update process. Identify module element inconsistencies within and across department Training documents
- Web Page Maintenance - Replace/update documents/links located on Prod department web pages. Revamp L&D Webpage
- Serve as Back up to Learning Administrator for course completions
- Other Duties as Assigned – help with the production of operator initial qualification or refresher packs, filing, Audit support and contingency planning etc..
- Team, including maintaining supplies, obtaining document approvals, and updating documents and forms.
- Office Administration or Business Administration Diploma or equivalent training and business experience
- Minimum of 2 years progressive administrative/secretarial experience- at Learning department preferred
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company and external contacts
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Displaying tact and good judgment in resolving problems and answering inquiries
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, varied and diverse environment with changing priorities
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint