Lead Technician - Wind – Alberta, Canada
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
We are supporting a large renewable owner/operator seeking Lead Technicians with recent experience working with operational wind farm.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Inspection of site equipment.
- Planning and executing planned and reactive maintenance.
- Demonstrate flexiblity, able to travel to other site locations as required.
Previous education and experience required:
- You must be physically able to manage demanding physical requirements during inclement weather conditions, as shown through relevant test with a medical practitioner.
- You will have previous experience working with wind turbines and/or a relevant certification from a relevant renewable energy or wind technician program to be considered.
- You will have a year's experience in an electrical, mechanical or industrial capacity.
- You must be immediately eligible to live and work in Canada for your application to be considered.