Airswift is hiring for a Lead Solutions Architect for a contract to hire opportunity in Houston, TX!!
As a Lead Solution Architect, you will play a key role supporting a new Digital Innovation Division. This division is the organizations approach to rapid design and development of digital products (software-focused, minimal or no hardware) that provide solutions to operational challenges that are currently being addressed through manual methods.
- Technologist Mindset
- Hybrid Cloud Experience – Must have working experience with AWS and Azure
- Seasoned developer or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies and trends
- Experience in Agile Development and technical backlog management, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Understanding of holistic enterprise architecture and interplay of analytical components with enterprise foundational components (data architecture/governance, security, etc.)
- Experience working on projects that span multiple business units
- Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo