Lead Software Engineer
Our client is a global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to guide and lead their team based in Melbourne.
Joining an existing team this is a lead role within the organisation. You will be working at their office based in Melbourne, Victoria.
As a Lead Engineer you will be accountable for all engineering deliverables Lead and manage technical integrity assurance as per the Company Standard and be accountable for ensuring processes and systems are in place for the identification and management of engineering risks
- All aspects of secure dev, workflow engineering and integration.
- Full responsibility across all functions of development
- Working within a lean, agile environment
- Providing guidance to development team
- Continuous personal development and best practice delivery
- Drive application and process improvements
- Mobile development (Android / iOS)
- Experience in deploying Node JS coding
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Service and AWS Architecture
- Azure Devops (or any similar CI/CD framework)
- Understanding of Object-Oriented techniques
- Experience in design philosophy and patterns
- Automated test tools and techniques would be favourably considered
- Degree qualified in Science/Computer Science or Engineering
Airswift & Competentia recently merged to create one of the world’s leading workforce solutions management companies.
Please apply through the link of send your CV to email@example.com