Airswift are working with a well-established Engineering business to identify a Lead / Senior Asset Integrity Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Brisbane based (Mon - Fri)
Full-time / Permanent position
Negotiable on salary package
The Lead / Senior Asset Integrity Engineer will have experience in the following areas:
- Facilities, piping static equipment and topside platform structures.
- RBI implementation of inspection, monitoring and FFS actions
- adopting RBI strategies
- Developing work instruction and Marked up Drawings and consolidation of the strategies.
- Review of asset integrity deliverables.
- Working with Integrity Planners to develop SAP integrity data
- Sense check existing strategies and update and prioritise integrity program accordingly
- Updating Anomaly Register for all defects associated with equipment and corrosion loops
For more information please apply online.
** Applicants must have Australian working rights **