Airswift. Lead Project Expeditor. Schiedam, Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Lead Project Expeditor to join them in Schiedam, Netherlands.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for timely delivery of purchased items.
- Review and follow up progress of main and sub deliveries
- Follow up submittal and review of vendor documentation
- Coordinating field expediting activities and follow up actions based on field expediting reports
- Identify and anticipate issues that might affect timely delivery and recommend corrective actions
- Responsible from purchase order issuance up to and including the release for shipment (RFS) which indicates a scope of work is completed, packed and ready for collection by the logistics department. Post-delivery expediting might be required when requested by the Package Manager.
- Maintain and organize your scope of work in the MMS (material management system) to ensure transparency and proper monitoring of work.
- Liaise with the Operations Support Coordinator-Expediting to ensure the Project Execution Plans are implemented and applied by the Expediting team(s). Guide and stir the process within the expediting team to meet project expectations and coordinate deliverables to internal stakeholders.
- Field expediting schedule
- Sub Supplier tracker
- Minimum 7+ years of Expediting experience in Oil & Gas
- College degree education or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ experience working on EPC projects
- Proven experience in Field Expediting
- Advance experience with MMS systems
- Advanced understanding of logistics processes and INCOTERMS.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.