Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client which specializes in providing geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure, and natural resources. This is a permanent role to be based out of Perth and the client would like to consider candidates based in Australia due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints. Please see details below:
Job title: Lead Project Engineer
Type of role: Permanent Hire
Overview of role:
- Work with the Project Manager and Engineering Engineers to execute projects. Regular Client interfacing is required.
- Take responsibility for large and/or multiple work packages and ensure HSE / quality and commercial delivery
- Supervise and guide senior, project engineers and graduate engineers through design review, constructability and HAZID; and offshore execution.
- Review all engineering documentation prior to Project Manager / Client approval
- Lead internal projects and engineering process to further enhance companies core businesses
- Significant experience in subsea design or project delivery
- Bachelor of Engineering in mechanical / mechatronic / civil / structural / ocean engineering or naval architecture.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project. Specialist software (ie Solidworks / Orcaflex ) engineering is desirable however not mandatory
- Full driving license required.
- Capable of obtaining offshore survival course and passing associated medical exam