We are currently working with an exciting and well established IT consulting company who have secured a major piece of work with a Middle East Oil & Gas operator to find a Lead Platform Architect to work in their offices in the UAE.
This role will be a permanent position with various benefits and a very competitive salary.
- Create and define the architectural vision
- Research and anticipate strategic issues
- Join in with the design of systems and understand reuse opportunities
- Resolve overarching dependencies
- Mentor and oversea training for engineers
- Help and Support engineers
- Follow activities for Engineers
- Expertise in software development using Java, Python or Node
- Industry track record in Oil & Gas industry
- Strong experience in being able to influence large enterprises or engaged in a start up culture
- 5-10 years of technical experience
- Able to spot and resolve problems
- Experience in developing enterprise software solutions based on java, node or Python tech stack.
- Experience with Open Source Software, Cloud Platform Services and Open API techniques.
- Experience working Open Stack cloud deployment or other on-premise virtualization/private clouds
- Experience working on connectivity of devices to cloud applications or ERP systems
For further information on this role please contact Airswift's IT/Technology department.